Use the elevation feature to place objects attached or next to a wall in horizontal view. Here is how it works:
- Select the wall of a room.
- Tap on the “Elevation” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Insert Objects” and select a furniture object like windows.
- Drag the furniture object in its position.
- To adjust dimensions of the object, drag the object with two fingers. Or tap on the dimensions and adjust manually or by connecting a laser.
- Use the arrows at the bottom to navigate to the next wall in the room.
You can also watch the following tutorial video. It gives you another brief explanation on how to use the elevation feature.
Articles that could be also interesting for you: